Did you buy tickets for a match that will be take care in the Camp Nou Stadium? If so, don't forget this article to understand how to receive your tickets.
First of all
Please bear in mind that the tickets for this event will be nominatives. In order to issue them, we will need you to provide us with the following information about the attendees:
- Name and surname,
- ID or passport,
- Birth date (month-day-year),
When will I receive?
Tickets for many sporting events are not printed until close to the date of the game. Sometimes even just 24 hours in advance.
As part of our Fan protect 100% guarantee we make sure that you will receive your tickets in time to enjoy the event.
How do I receive?
It can be 2 delivery method available for Camp Nou matches.
You will receive tickets as a PDF format.
Once the seller uploads the file to the transaction, you will receive an email with the delivery confirmation and a invitation to download from your account.
Login into your Account, go to "Orders", "Opens" tab, under the transaction, click on "Get tickets" to download them.
You can access the venue by showing the PDF from your mobile device or with the file printing.
Tickets will be Mobile Delivery and you won't be able to see from your StubHub International account. Instead, the seller will transfer them. But to do this, you need to complete a few steps first.
- Install the FC Barcelona Tickets app in your mobile phone. The tickets won't be visible on your StubHub International account.
- Introduce your email address to access or create a profile – Very important to access with the same email address you are registered in our website.
- Enter the verification code that will be sent to your email.
- Enter your phone number to verify it too and then, introduce the verification code received by SMS.
- Complete the fields (First Name, Last Name, Bith Date) to create your profile – Make sure you are putting the same details provided in the purchase.
- Enable notifications, geolocation, accept the terms and conditions.
- The seller will transfer the tickets to your FC Barcelona user.
View your tickets
Once your tickets are ready, you will receive two emails:
- From StubHub International to inform that your order has been completed.
- From the original ticket provider (FC Barcelona) to confirm the tickets has been available. It's important that you also check your spam inbox and read carefully the details on the email.
Then, you will need to:
- Open the FC Barcelona Tickets app and login with your Barcelona credentials.
- Go to "Mis Eventos" tab
- You can see the match bought and a button "Ver Tickets". Tap here to access them.
- You will be asked for the attendees information in order to complete the tickets – First Name, Last Name, Birth Date.
- The digital ticket will appear only 2 hours before the match kick-off.
We remind you that it is the buyers’ responsibility to follow these instructions. Unfortunately, StubHub International is not responsible if the buyer does not register in the FC Barcelona Tickets app.
On the event day...
Remember, you are responsible for bringing your ticket to the venue on your smartphone. Image, PDF files or printed tickets won't be valid.
To access the stadium, just open the Wallet app, select the ticket(s) and scan at the gate... Enjoy the match!
Any mention or reference to the FC Barcelona Tickets App is for informational purposes only and does not imply any official association.
If this article solved your question, please rate us below and help us to keep improving.