An expired listing is a listing automatically deactivated because it didn't sell. You can't reactivate this listing or relist tickets if the delivery deadline has passed.
• UPS Worldwide Saver delivery: Expire 4 business days before the event
• PDF and mobile tickets (listed as Electronic delivery): Expire 1 day before the event. If you have the PDF file, you can relist them and upload the tickets.
• PDF tickets and mobile tickets (listed as Instant download): Expire when the event starts
• Instant download tickets (through entering barcodes): Expire between 6 hours before the event to event start time
To see when your active listings expire
• On a desktop
1. Go to My tickets > Listings
2. Find the listing. Sale ends on... is when your listing expires.
• On the app
1. Tap Sell and Active listings
2. Sale end date is when your listing expires
To you See your expired listings under My tickets > Listings. Click the Expired tab.