We'll send you an email when your tickets are ready. You will have to accept a ticket transfer to see them on your phone.
Please have in mind that these tickets come from the original ticket provider, and that's why you won't find them in your StubHub International account.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- How will I get my tickets then?
- How to access the Venue on the day of the event
- How to share the mobile transfer ticket with a friend
How will I get my tickets then?
When you get the email, it'll either have an 'Accept tickets' button or instructions on how to look for another email
- If the the email has an 'Accept tickets' button: Click or tap on it, follow the instructions to create an account at the site where the tickets are stored and accept the transfer. It is important for you to use the same email address you do on StubHub International.
- If the email says to look for another email: You'll get another ticket transfer email from the primary ticket provider (the team, Ticketmaster, AXS Flash, etc). This email will have an 'Accept tickets' button for you to accept the transfer.
- Can't find the email? Check spam or junk folders in case you still don’t have the transfer offer email. For more help, review other troubleshooting tips.
How to access the Venue on the day of the event?
You will need an iPhone or Android device with Internet connection to download and show your tickets at the gate/entrance.
If you are a non-resident of the country where the event is taking place, you may need to access your tickets through the mobile web since the ticket provider app might not be available on your country´s app store.
We recommend you save your tickets to your wallet whenever that option is available prior to the event. A picture or screenshot of the tickets will not be valid.
If you need help getting your Mobile transfer tickets, contact us.