Listing tickets on StubHub International is easy and free!
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Listing tickets on the StubHub app
- Tap Sell. Sign in or create a StubHub International account.
- Find the event and choose the date (if you don't see it, request to add an event)
- Follow the steps
- Add a valid credit card (we require this to keep users safe)
- Choose how you'd like to be paid if they sell
- Tap List tickets
You'll get a confirmation email when your tickets are listed. Manage your listings through My tickets > Listings.
Listing tickets on a desktop
- Look for the event on our web page and click see tickets.
- Click sell instead (Blue logo top right of page).
- Enter the same information you have about the location of your tickets (immediate or no immediate delivery, depending if you have the tickets)
- Type the amount you want for one ticket.
- If this is your first time listing with us, you will be asked to identify you as an individual seller and enter your personal details.
- Enter the bank /PayPal account information you want to be paid into (you will need a bank account set in the currency of the event, otherwise please add your PayPal account).
- Once you have created your listing, this would be active. Do not worry, you will receive a confirmation email. You could also see that information accessing your profile in the Listings area.
A visual summary of the process follows.