The way we pay you for ticket sales depends on where you live and where the event is. See Getting paid for your sale for info about when to expect the payment.
When listing and at the Set your price page, use the dropdown menu under Payment method to choose your payment type.
- PayPal: Once money is in your PayPal account, visit PayPal Ireland to:
- Get a check
- Add funds to a PayPal debit card
- Transfer money to another account
- Direct deposit:
- Enter your bank account number and sort code (find this on your statements or online banking account).
If you are selling tickets for an UK event, you will be required to enter a Branching Sort Code. It's a unique code consisting of 6 digits that identifies a specific bank and branch.
To ensure that the system accepts the Sort Code it should be entered using numbers only. Please do not include any hyphens (-), spaces, or special characters. All numbers of the Sort Code should be entered consecutively without any breaks.
For example: Sort Code is 88-77-66 . So I need to include in the platform, 887766
- After StubHub sends the payment to your bank account, it may take up to 15 business days to appear. This depends on the bank's processing time.
Need to update your payment method? Don't forget this article to know the process.