They are details a buyer should know to set the right event expectations.
These are the most common disclosures listed by sellers:
- Alcohol-free seating: you're not able to bring alcohol into that specific area
- ADA/Wheelchair accessible seating: we don't recommend buying ADA or wheelchair-accessible tickets unless they apply to you
- Student ID: you must show a student ID at the venue. You can find more info about student tickets here.
- Child ticket: check the venue's website to know the age requirement info
- Limited or obstructed view
- No view: You can't see the stage from your seat
- Side view: The seat will be on one side of the performing area, and you won't have a front view of the event
- Possible obstruction: You may not have a full view of the event from your seat
- Restricted view: You'll have a limited view of the event from your seat
- Behind stage: The seat will be behind the stage, and you won't have a front view of the event
- Limited side view: The seat will be on one side of the performing area and you won't have a full view of the event
- Limited or obstructed view: You won't have a full view of the event from those seats
- Rear stage/view: The seat is behind the stage