To update your default payment method for selling tickets:
- Go to Profile > Payments > Payout Methods
- Depending on the method...
- If you choose PayPal, we’ve pre-populated your PayPal email to match your StubHub International info. If this isn’t right, click the pencil to update the email address.
- If you choose direct deposit, click Add a new direct deposit account for selling. Enter your billing address and bank account info.
- Click Save.
When you update your default payment method, we'll change both existing and new listings. It doesn’t apply to In Progress payments for already sold tickets.
How to introduce a sort code for receiving payments in UK
If you are selling tickets for an UK event, you will be required to enter a Branching Sort Code. It's a unique code consisting of 6 digits that identifies a specific bank and branch.
To ensure that the system accepts the Sort Code it should be entered using numbers only. Please do not include any hyphens (-), spaces, or special characters. All numbers of the Sort Code should be entered consecutively without any breaks.
Following an example:
- Sort Code: 88-77-66
- Branch Sorting Code to include in our platform: 887766
Do you want to remove the bank account information?
Once you add a bank account to your StubHub International account, we can't delete or edit the info. We don't store any bank account info once the account is registered. If you want to remove your bank account info, please contact us.
If this article solved your question, please rate us below and help us to keep improving.