There are many ways of finding the best tickets for you.
- Choose the number of tickets that you want to buy
- Set the maximum or minimum price per ticket
- On a desktop: Under Price per ticket, use the slide bar to set your minimum and maximum price
- On the StubHub app: Tap Filter, enter your price range per ticket in the boxes. Tap Apply.
- Include or not the estimated fees in the listing price
- On the StubHub app
- Tap Filter
- Tap the toggle Show prices with estimated fees to turn it on
- Tap Apply
- On a desktop: Under Popular Filters, click the Show prices with estimated fees toggle
- Filter by a specific ticket type
- On a desktop: Under Ticket types, check the applicable box
- On the StubhHub app: Under Delivery method, tap the box next to the ticket type. Tap Apply.
- Select one or multiple sections or zones (only available on desktop)
- Choose specific seat features
- On a desktop: Under Features, check the applicable box
- On the StubHub app: Under Features, tap the box(es) next to the applicable feature(s). Tap Apply.
Depending on the ticket availability, some of the features may not be visible.